The IRAA launched in 2021 and has a small but growing membership.
There are two types of membership for the IRAA: professional membership and student membership. There are two general requirements to be eligible for Professional Membership of the IRAA:
- You must work (or have previously worked) in the industry, which we define as any one of the following:
- At an integrated resort (IR) or legal land-based gaming operator in Asia (in a gaming or non-gaming function) [how we define Asia]
- At a manufacturer, vendor or supplier selling goods or services to IRs or legal land-based gaming operators in Asia (either directly or further back in the supply chain), with those sales representing a significant part of your employer’s business
- As an accountant, academic, analyst, banker, consultant, financier, government official, investor, lawyer, politician, regulator, researcher, trainer or other professional with a significant part of your work related to the IR or legal land-based gaming industry in Asia
- You must have worked in the industry for a minimum of two years. The two years does not have to be unbroken.
There are two general requirements to be eligible for Student Membership of the IRAA:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be studying at a tertiary academic institution (as evidenced by student card or referred by two existing professional members)
Once someone is eligible for Professional Membership of the IRAA, they remain eligible for membership for life, under the applicable rules of the IRAA.
A requirement of both forms of membership is consent to have your member type (professional or student), profile picture, member number, name, organization and corporate title listed on the IRAA website. It is the obligation of members to keep their details up to date. Please contact us for any updates to your details.
Only Professional Members of the IRAA are eligible to vote for or to receive IRAA Awards.
If you satisfy the membership eligibility requirements, and wish to become a member, simply create an account.
Please contact Caroline Iau by emailing [email protected], if you believe any person listed as a member of the IRAA does not satisfy the membership eligibility requirements, or you have any queries.